Sunday, December 20, 2009

Heel Ultrasound Heel Spur Treatments?

Heel spur treatments? - heel ultrasound

Ok, so on a month ago, I stood up, got ready for work, and a stabbing pain in my right heel in the leg. So do not work that day. I went to the chiropractor thought that something is terribly misaligned. He felt like my foot and said it was a spur in the heel and said I could wear heel inserts, and heavy on my foot to break things up. Now, a month later, it was not better. So I went. He took an X-ray and found two of them. He proposed to help increase my intake of magnesium to absorb calcium. They have also begun treatment with ultrasound and told me to my feet. Any person that ultrasound treatment, how and how much time elapses before the spores have been gone through? I can make the difference, after they felt the first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment