Friday, December 25, 2009

Lab Blender Can Someone Help Me Design A Lab? It's About How PH Levels Affect The Rate Of Enzyme Activity.?

Can someone help me design a lab? It's about how pH levels affect the rate of enzyme activity.? - lab blender

Hello everyone,
Please look at me, screaming, others know to do my job, because this is not what I'm doing. I had some difficulties, so please help =)
I need help to a lab for my biology class design.
It depends on whether the temporal change of the enzyme activity by pH values of acids and bases. My teacher has me the materials to be used in practice: the liver, hydrogen peroxide, a mixer, CD-filter, and pH buffer tablets pH 4, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., distilled water. I do not know how to use these products in a lab ... You can help me please?
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment