Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Mobile Catering Insurance I WANT TO START A MOBILE CATERING BUSINESS?

I WANT TO START A MOBILE CATERING BUSINESS? - mobile catering insurance

HELP PLEASE!
I want to begin the restoration of business in a TRAILER, but do not know what to do or what steps need to be followed,
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES AND negative (risks) operation of this type of business
I ask myself, who want a permit from Rent Trade and how they get
I saw a trailer for rent availble one of the best first choice, I need to rent separate insurance and food trade.
I have a partner who is a chef who is with the team, as I am very new in this race.

All tips and information are very welcome.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OK, I'm only a second.

It would be fun, especially in heads. Their advice should be clear of any restrictions on the trailer.

I worked for a catering company, and I thought that their vehicles have been impressive. I do not see any negative about it, no gas. There are subjects on both sides of the interior walls and fixtures and every week is taken to ensure that everything was in stock, and fills. I mean everything. It was a fun job. But it was during my time "working for someone richer. I have a lot of money, things very well: I did not work for me and now I have to do what you ask would be fun.

Post a Comment